West Bank: Four Palestinians killed, 11 wounded by Israeli fire
At least four Palestinians died and 35 others were injured on Wednesday as Israeli occupation forces besieged a building in Ramallah City, medical sources said. According to WAFA, sources at Sheikh Zayed Hospital in Ramallah confirmed that three man were killed instantly, when Israeli soldiers opened fire, adding that Israeli troops prevented ambulances from reaching others. Later another Palestinian died of his wounds.
Earlier, Israeli soldiers backed by tanks and jeeps swept in Ramallah city and launched an arrest campaign, besieging a building under allegation that a wanted Palestinian was inside it. Five Palestinians were arrested and were led into an unknown place
Earlier, Israeli forces arrested nine Palestinians, including two brothers in the West Bank cities of Nablus, Hebron, Jenin, Qalqiliya and Salfeet, security sources said.
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Three Palestinians, Wound 31 in Gaza, West Bank
- West Bank: Palestinian killed, four Israelis wounded
- Israeli Occupation Troops Wound Four Palestinians in Hebron
- Palestinian boy killed in West Bank, four Israeli soldiers wounded
- Israeli Attack on the West Bank City of Qalqilyah; At Least Four Palestinians Killed