West Bank: Israel kills senior Hamas activist
Israeli occupation troops on Thursday killed Abdul Majid Dudeen, a senior activist within Hamas’ military wing, Ezzidin Al-Qassam Brigades. According to eyewitnesses, Israeli troops, backed by some 16 military vehicles, stormed the village of Skak, near Dura, 30 kilometers west of al Hebron and killed Dudeen at his hideout.
Local sources said Dudeen was killed during a brief clash with the raiding Israeli forces.
Israel has been accusing Dudeen of having carried out or masterminded several attacks against Israeli targets both in the West Bank and inside Israel.
- Israel arrests chief Hamas activist, kills three others
- West Bank: Hamas man killed, 18 Palestinians arrested
- Gaza clash: One Hamas member killed, three Israeli soldiers wounded as Israeli troops raid Jenin
- Senior Hamas operative killed in West Bank; Israel has no plans to withdraw from Bethlehem for Christmas
- Israel assassinates senior Palestinian activist in Gaza; Two Islamic Jihad members killed near Hebron