West Bank: Israeli forces kill Palestinian
A Palestinian man died Wednesday morning in the West Bank city of Nablus, as Israeli forces continued their hunt for Hamas activists, who according to Israeli sources, are planning a suicide bombing in Israel.
Palestinian eyewitnesses identified the man as 35-year-old Adib Salim, and added that he was disabled, unarmed, and not involved in the fighting. Locals said Salim was the brother of Jamal Salim, a top Hamas commander killed by the Israeli army.
Israeli sources also reported wounding two additional Palestinian fighters during the night. Occupation troops babbed seven Palestinians in separate West Bank operations overnight Tuesday.
- Three Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- Palestinian shot dead in West Bank as Israel claims to foil bombing attack
- West Bank: Israeli forces kill three Palestinians
- Three Palestinians killed by Israeli fire in West Bank, some 20 arrested
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian woman in West Bank