West Bank: Israeli soldier, Palestinian man killed
An Israeli was killed Wednesday night during an operation in the Palestinian village of Bir Zeit, north of the West Bank city of Ramallah, the Israeli media reported Thursday. "During the course of the operation, Palestinians rioted and attacked the force. During the clash, a bullet was fired, killing the soldier," an Israeli army statement read.
Earlier, the Israeli army said its killed a Palestinian man near the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the West Bank city of Hebron. One soldier was lightly wounded in this incident. The occupation soldiers shot the man because he refused to follow their orders to halt, reports said.
- West Bank: Palestinian fighter, Israeli soldier killed in clash
- Palestinian, Israeli soldier killed during Israeli raid on West Bank village
- Three Palestinians, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza Strip, West Bank
- West Bank: Palestinian, Israeli soldier killed in firefight
- Palestinian man shot dead by Israeli fire during West Bank protest