West Bank: At least 15 Palestinians wounded as settlers riot
At least 15 Palestinians were injured Thursday when settlers, some of them armed, set fire to Palestinian cars and property in Hebron city and other parts of the West Bank, witnesses said. Three Palestinians suffered gunshot injuries, Palestinian hospital workers said.
The riots came shortly after Israeli police forces used teargas and clubs to evict dozens of Jewish settlers from a disputed building in Hebron following days of clashes with Palestinians. Following the eviction, fist fights broke out between settler youths and Palestinians. Later, settlers set fires at least two Palestinian homes, attacked motorists and burned tires to protest the eviction in Hebron. Others blocked the main road to Jerusalem, and scuffled with police who tried to disperse them.
- At least 13 Palestinians wounded as settlers riot in Hebron
- Jewish Settlers Renew Attacks on Palestinians in West Bank
- Jewish Settlers Block West Bank Roads, Attack Palestinian Motorists
- Jewish settlers kill Palestinian girl in Hebron, nine Palestinians wounded
- Six Palestinians Injured in Hebron by Israeli Army Monday Morning