West Bank: At least four Palestinians hurt as settlers riot
At least four Palestinians, including a 11-year old boy were wounded on Saturday as settlers swept through a West Bank village. The settlers stoned cars and vandalized Palestinian property in the Asira al Qabalia village near Nablus.
The settlers attacked the village after a 9-year-old boy living in the West Bank settlement of Shalhevet, near Yitzhar, was stabbed by an infiltrator early Saturday morning. Israeli police suspect the perpetrator was Palestinian. The Jewish boy sustained minor wounds and was taken to a hospital inside Israel.
- At least 16 Palestinians hurt as settlers riot in West Bank
- At least 13 Palestinians wounded as settlers riot in Hebron
- Palestinians wounded as settlers riot in West Bank
- West Bank: At least 15 Palestinians wounded as settlers riot
- Palestinian detainees riot in Israeli camp, at least 30 wounded; Israeli killed in West Bank