West Bank: Palestinian boy killed during protest againt wall construction
Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian boy during clashes with stone-throwing protesters on Tuesday in the occupied West Bank, hospital officials and witnesses said. According to Reuters, Palestinian witnesses said Israeli forces shot the 10-year-old boy near the village of Ni’llin, south of the West Bank city of Ramallah.
Palestinian sources reported earlier that some ten protesters against Israel's seperation wall were injured during the clashes with the Israeli army. Medical sources reported that three protesters were moderately injured and seven slightly. In addition, two Israeli soldiers were wounded during the clashes.
- Death Toll Rises to Nine Palestinians in Clashes with Israeli Troops on Friday
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Israel kills six Palestinians in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Israeli forces open fire on protesters against West Bank wall, at least 17 wounded
- Palestinian man shot dead by Israeli fire during West Bank protest