West Bank: Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli fire
A Palestinian girl was shot dead late on Friday when Israeli troops shot her dead in Nablus city of the West Bank, witnesses said.
They told WAFA that several Israeli military jeeps stormed the city. The Israeli forces opened random fire shooting on houses, killing a girl standing at her house roof, located central the city.
Medics in the city confirmed that Fareeza al-Minawy 19, was instantly killed after being shot with a live bullet in the chest.
In the Gaza Strip city of Khan Younis, Israeli forces shelled the houses in al-Namsawy neighbourhood, Palestinian security sources said. They added that Israeli soldiers, stationed at vicinity of "Neve Dkalem" settlement, opened heavy machineguns on houses in the neighbourhood.
In Jabalya refugee camp, Israeli military bulldozers, backed by a number of tanks, razed vast areas of arable land, eastern the camp. (albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- One Israeli soldier killed, six wounded as two Palestinians, including girl, shot dead
- Gaza Strip: Israeli troops kill Palestinian woman, girl
- Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli fire in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians, including senior Hamas activist, dead
- Three Palestinians, including disabled man, shot dead by Israeli fire