West Bank: Settlers torch mosque
A mosque at the Palestinian village of Beit Fajar, north of the West Bank city of Hebron was set on fire early Monday. According to Palestinian sources, several of the walls were desecrated with graffiti blaspheming the Prophet Mohammad.
Locals said that settlers arrived at the mosque and set several Korans on fire, as well as a prayer rug. According to the Palestinian sources, the graffiti featured slogans against Arabs, Muslims and Prophet Mohammad.
- Israeli settlers torch, vandalize West Bank mosque
- Jewish extremists set fire to Palestinian mosque in another "price tag" attack
- Riots in West Bank as settlers spray anti-Prophet Muhammad graffiti
- Settlers blamed for West Bank mosque fire
- Graffiti in Tense West Bank Town Calls Mohammed a Pig and a Sodomite