West Bank: Three Israeli wounded
The Israeli army said three Israelis have been injured, one seriously, after being attacked by stone-throwing Palestinians in the occupied West Bank. According to the AP, the three were returning early Tuesday from praying at an ancient gravesite near the city of Qalqiliya, in the northern West Bank, when they were pelted with stones from a nearby wedding celebration.
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed. The wounded men were evacuated to an Israeli hospital where they were treated. The Israeli army noted that the Israelis entered the Palestinian area without a permit and without prior coordination.
- West Bank: Palestinian killed, four Israelis wounded
- West Bank: Palestinian boy killed during protest againt wall construction
- Palestinian Killed by Tank Shell in Ramallah
- West Bank: Seven Palestinians detained as Israeli army completes withdrawal from northern settlements
- Palestinians Wounded as Clashes Flare in West Bank, Gaza