West Bank: Two Israeli soldiers, Palestinian policeman wounded
Two Israeli troops and a Palestinian policeman were hurt in an exchange of fire in the occupied West Bank city of Qalqilia on Thursday, Israel's military said. The incident started when the policeman opened fire at Israeli forces carrying out a raid in the town of Qalqilya, said a military statement, cited by Reuters.
Meanwhile, in raids across the West Bank, Israeli soldiers nabbed 26 Palestinians.
- Israeli forces open fire on protesters against West Bank wall, at least 17 wounded
- Israeli Soldiers Kill Three Palestinians, Wound 31 in Gaza, West Bank
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian man at West Bank checkpoint
- At least seven Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip and West Bank; Israeli incursions in Hebron, Dir al Balah
- Israeli officer stabbed by Palestinian woman as second woman detained for carrying knife