West Bank: Two Israelis wounded in shooting attack
An Israeli man was moderately-seriously wounded on Wednesday when he was shot in the stomach in a drive-by shooting near the Ariel Junction in the West Bank.
The wounded man, in his 20s, was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. Another man was lightly wounded in the attack.
Police said the assailants fired from a vehicle with Palestinian license plates and sped away after the shooting, Haaretz reported. The attack occurred at a crowded hitchhiking post at the entrance to Ariel, a major West Bank settlement near the Palestinian city of Nablus.
Fatah's armed wing claimed responsibility.
- One Israeli killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
- Four Israelis injured in West Bank shooting attack
- One Israeli soldier killed, two wounded in West Bank shooting attack
- Israeli, Palestinian fighter killed in West Bank
- 11 Israelis Injured in Grenade, Shooting Attack on Settlers Bus in West Bank