The Westminster School Students Visit Dubai International Academic City
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), the dedicated higher education free zone and a member of TECOM Investments, welcomed over 100 students from The Westminster School in Dubai.
The field trip was organized as part of DIAC’s endeavour to increase awareness among high school students on the facilities and programmes available at the academic cluster.
The students were given a campus tour and briefed on DIAC and the Student Hub department, the official representative of the student body in Dubai International Academic City. DIAC academic partners including the Manipal University, Heriot-Watt University, and the Michigan State University also presented their curriculum to the students.
Dubai International Academic City currently hosts 32 institutions from 13 different countries including the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, India, France, Singapore, Belgium, Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon and the UAE. Every year, around 3,500 students pass out of Dubai International Academic City. Approximately 12,000 students are currently enrolled into the various programmes offered at the campuses within DIAC.
- Saudi women’s scholarly brilliance displayed at successful first-ever UK academic forum
- Dubai International Academic City Student Hub HostsRed Bull Trial Biker Kenny Belaey
- delegation of mba students and professors from nyu - stern school of business visit dubai maritime city
- Representatives of Russian and CIS educational institutes visit Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai International Academic City and Manchester Business School to Launch GCC-wide Survey on Executive Education