What did Jack Nicholson’s mother tell him on her deathbed?
In the early 1980’s Jack Nicholson’s mother was on her deathbed when she decided to reveal a secret to her son. The secret literally turned Jack’s life around AND it turns out he doesn’t loose his mother after all.
Nicholson’s mother revealed to the actor that she was really his grandmother and that the woman he knew as his sister was his mother. Jack’s sister (mother) got pregnant at a very early age and the father refused to acknowledge the boy. The young girl’s mother decided to take her daughter away until she gave birth to Jack. Jacks mother (grandmother) then announced that she herself had conceived a baby boy. The farce lived on.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Taiwan Man Takes Dead Mum to Hospital on Subway to be Organ Donor
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Did we April Fool YOU? Ahmed Ezz didn't admit to being the father of Zeina's twins!
- What price for a kiss? Saudi man pays $13,000
- Dubai fans did everything they could to get coveted One Direction tickets