Whitney Goes Platinum, Again
Arista records has announced that Whitney Houston’s first long-form interactive DVD and VHS video have been certified platinum with sales of 100-thousand units, reported the Associated Press.
AP also said that her two CD Greatest Hits has passed the double-platinum mark in the US and has worldwide sales in excess of five million.
The video features 21 music clips from her hits and from special performances. The CD has three new songs including duets with Enrique Iglesias and Deborah Cox. The European release has a duet with George Michael-Albawba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Enrique Iglesias Sings in Dubai
- Xbox 360 First Gaming System to Reach 10 Million in U.S. Console Sales This Generation Xbox 360 console sales hit more than 19 million worldwide
- OOPS!…He Did It Again; Disk Jockey Prank Dismays Britney Spears Fans
- ‘This is how we do it’ with Montell Jordan Live in Dubai
- Whitney Houston’s Confusion Over Hawaii Charge