Who's attacking Al Arabiya's website?
Broadcaster Al Arabiya says someone has been trying to slow down its website since Egypt's army removed President Mohamed Morsi.
In a news post, the company says the wave of attacks started July 3 and peaked on July 8. According to its techs, the wave of attacks started in Egypt, but was soon distributed to different parts of the world. Until it can get a handle on the problem, the site is taking down its comment and search functions.
Al Arabiya says it faces "constant attack from various countries" on its online and broadcast operations.
- AL ARABIYA WINS REGIONAL MEDIA AWARDS
- Denying rumours Sisi will run for president, Egyptian army says 'military will not intervene in politics'
- Egypt: Interior Ministry official assassinated by gunmen
- At least ten killed and nearly 500 injured in Egypt violence
- Sisi reshuffles top Egyptian army posts sparking renewed presidency rumours