Win Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous this DSF with Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre
Two of Dubai’s favourite shopping malls are offering visitors the chance to win the lifestyle of the rich and famous with a prize worth AED 2 million during the upcoming Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2010.
The ‘Dream Big’ raffle prize is the largest given by a shopping mall this DSF and will see Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre come together in a joint promotion to offer one lucky winner the choice of their own Tuscan villa, a luxury sports car or a private yacht, all worth a startling AED 2 Million each.
To participate in this mega joint initiative, all shoppers need to do is spend AED 300 or more at any of the 800 stores across the two malls.
Fuad Al Najjar, Vice President at Deira City Centre, said the malls were always looking for creative ways to reward their loyal customers during DSF:
“Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre have a history of offering amazing prizes and this year’s DSF prize is really going to be one to remember. It is the largest prize being offered by any mall this festival and will allow one lucky winner to totally upgrade their lifestyle with their choice of a Tuscan villa, a luxury sports car or yacht worth AED 2 Million.”
Retailers in both malls will also be offering extensive discounts and bargains during the whole DSF period, in addition to a host of live entertainment.
With such unbeatable offers, discounts and sales, Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre guarantee a pleasant shopping festival for all their visitors.
- Mall of the Emirates puts out spectacular promotion for DSF
- Shoppers enjoy the discounts and entertainment at Deira City Centre as DSF comes to a close
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties flagship destinations ring in the New Year with the season’s biggest retail event: DSF 2012
- ENOC offers DSF shoppers the chance for a new lifestyle
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties Serves Up Winning Combination in DSF 2010