Within GAM’s “Kuluna Ahel” Initiative, Jordan Dubai Capital Distributes Charity Parcels for Na'our Families
Within Greater Amman Municipality (GAM)'s "Kuluna Ahl" initiative, Jordan Dubai Capital distributed Ramadan charity parcels for a number of poverty-stricken families.
Na'our Social Development Directorate oversaw the parcels' distribution which supported 60 families of orphans, widows, disables, and seniors.
Jordan Dubai Capital aims at realizing its vital social role by assisting needy families in the month of mercy, within the initiative "Kolna Ahl" which GAM launched 2 years ago.
The company had announced last week that it launched the distribution of Ramadan charity parcels for needy families last week in cooperation with GAM.
Both Jordan Dubai Capital and the Municipality will continue distributing charity parcels in Marka, Jabal Al-Hussein within the coming two days.
- Greater Amman Municipality's "Tribute to the Late King Hussein Campaign" Distributes Charity Packages in Ramadan
- XPress Gives Back To the Community During Festive Holiday Season
- Batelco Staff Volunteers Distribute Ramadan Gift Baskets to the Needy
- ENOC partners with Red Crescent for Ramadan charity drive
- Al-Markazia & Iftar banquet at Jordan Valley