Woman shelter opened in Sousse
National Union of Tunisian Women (UNFT) inaugurated a woman shelter and social center on August 15. Rafaa Dekhil, Minister of Social Affairs, Solidarity & Tunisians Living Abroad, Aziza Hatira, the president of UNFT and the governor of Sousse were present in the opening ceremony. For her part, Hatira, said that the center will offer temporary lodging for women in need and it will ensure continuous follow-up of their situation to accelerate their social rehabilitation. <i>La Presse</i> reports this shelter in Sousse cost more than 350,000 dinars.
- UNFT Social Center: Tunisian-American co-operation bears fruits
- 11th Congress of Neurology held in Hammam-Sousse
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills woman, wounds at least three other civilians
- Two Israelis injured as rocket strikes a home in Netivot.
- Bloody Friday marks a day of Daesh attacks across three continents