Works on Zayed University project progress
Some 16.5 per cent of work on Zayed University project, currently under construction in the precincts of the Academic City in Ruwayya area, has been completed by Dubai Municipality, <i>WAM</I> reported. Consisting of an integrated campus, the project is expected to be completed in July 2006 and is set to accommodate 5,000 students at its first stage and up to 10,000 in the future.
- Qualco hands over the “Beirut Arab University” project in Debbiyeh
- AED 82.5 million Sheikh Zayed Road expansion project to be completed by July 2006 says Roads and Transport Authority
- Zayed University High on Technology
- Abu Dhabi University Recognizes Efforts at Appreciation Dinner
- President inspects projects in Eastern Region of Abu Dhabi