Workshop on marine ecosystems scheduled for September 27
INSTM (the National Institute of Marine Sciences and Technologies) organized a scientific workshop on Marine Ecosystem, which will be held from 27 to 28 September. La Presse reports that the workshop aims at developing tools for construction of a system for monitoring the marine ecosystems such as seas, lagoons, lakes and rivers. The workshop will gather academicians and representatives of various public and private organizations, who will discuss different aspects of marine environment and ways to develop a model for the marine ecosystems.
- EHS Experience Program proves extremely beneficial to marine biology student from UK
- Dubai Chamber readies trade mission for Hamburg’s largest maritime expo
- 2015 Manta Trust expeditions aboard Four Seasons explorer
- What's on at the biggest environmental conference ever in the Middle East ?
- 301 seizures worth AED 45 million conducted by Dubai Customs at Jebel Ali Centers till end of Q3 2013