World Congress of Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound ends in Marrakech
Marrakech hosted, from September 14-17, the 9th World Congress of Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound, which was organized by the Moroccan Society of Cardiology in conjunction with the International Society of Cardiovascular Ultrasound. Le Matin reports that the Congress included lectures by famous international echo-cardiographers and presentations on the latest advances in echocardiography and vascular ultrasound. At the time of the opening of the Congress, Ahmed Bennis, the President of the Moroccan Society of Cardiology noted that cardiovascular diseases and hypertension are among the main causes of the mortality in Moroccan society. Bennis also said that to raise awareness about cardiovascular diseases and to promote research in this field is necessary to fight against cardiovascular diseases.
- Casablanca hosts the national conference of medicine at work
- More than half of Gulf population suffering from abnormal cholesterol levels, increasing risk of heart diseases
- 11th Congress of Neurology held in Hammam-Sousse
- Marrakech to host 55th Congress of FIFA
- 13th International Congress of Neurosurgery in Marrakech