The World Youth Congress is preparing to meet in Tunis
The World Youth Congress for Knowledge and Communication is preparing to meet in Tunis, according to the Tunisian newspaper, La Presse. The actual congress is part of the second phase of the World Summit on Society and Communication and is scheduled for November 2005 in Tunis.
Hassen Akrout, President of the World Youth Congress describes the Congress as an opportunity for youth to debate central issues and attempt to formulate solutions and concrete measures to improve their lot. Furthermore, it is an opportunity to bring together different locales and nations to share experiences.
Ridha Guellouz, secretary general of the national commission steering committee for the World Summit on Society and Information, said the fact Tunisia was chosen to host the event is an endorsement to Tunisia's commitment to youth and information. (albawaba.com)
- 24th Congress of Tunisian Ophthalmology Society
- Doha Youth Forum prepares new generation of leaders as drivers for change on crime and criminal justice
- Delegates at Doha Youth Forum on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice prepare solutions to present to UN Congress
- Handball world cup to be held in Tunis in 2005
- Tunis Med 2005 scheduled for November 15