XPress Launches a promotion on its JD10 Scratch Cards
In its efforts to satisfy its current prepaid subscribers base, XPress Telecommunications launches a 10% bonus on its JD10 scratch cards.
"This campaign, which will run between March 15th and May 31st 2004, is aimed at monitoring all our scratch card users by providing them with JD1 bonus on all JD 10 scratch cards, in addition to the benefits that the Prepaid lines offer, such as the billing per second from the first second, sending local and international SMS at 3 piasters only, the ability to make mobile telephony calls at a unified tariff to all networks and the ability to make local & international calls by a push of a button. It comes as part of our efforts to always provide convenience for XPress users regardless of where they are" said XPress Chief Marketing Officer, Mr.Ashraf Samawi.
Mr. Samawi added that this campaign was not the first of its type to be launched by the company. In fact, the 10% discount campaign comes as a continuation of XPress' previous efforts to respond to the demands of subscribers and the demands of the Jordanian market at large, for in June 2005 the firm launched its prepaid lines which provided subscribers with many competitive benefits.
- XPress Launches New JD 3 Scratch Card
- XPress Grants its Prepaid Subscribers Up To 50% Bonus.
- XPress Telecommunications launches the Election Line Offer
- MobileCom provides all residential pay as you go subscribers the ability to talk for 1 piaster per minute day and night
- Shop, Scratch and Win at Mirdif City Centre