Yemen’s Foreign Minister in Djibouti for summit
Yemen’s Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Qerbi on Sunday was off to Djibouti, leading his country’s delegation to the Yemeni-Djibouti summit.
Al-Qerbi told SABA news agency upon his departure that he would deliver a written massage from Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh to President Omer Jillah of Djibouti, regarding the regional situation as well as bilateral relations.
He further said that the meetings would discuss a number of agreements in the fields of economy, education, transport and communications, which aim at developing mutual ties. (Albawaba.com)
- Yemen FM participates in Libyan celebrations
- Djibouti President receives Yemen’s Foreign Minister
- Egypt, Djibouti discuss Red Sea security before Suez Canal expansion
- Jordan’s King Abdullah ‘fully committed’ to defending Yemeni leadership
- Hand in hand: high-level World Bank delegation to participate in Egypt's economic summit