Yemen Calls Investors for New Clinker
The Yemen Cement Manufacturing and Marketing Corporation (YCMMC) has invited companies to apply by 11th December to prequalify for the extension of its clinker plant in Amran, northwest of Sanaa, EMAP Business reported.
The turnkey contract will involve building a new clinker line with a capacity of 1.2 million tons a year, EMAP said.
The present capacity is 500,000 tons per year, it added
The state-owned corporation will finance the project which has been estimated to cost a sum of $100 million -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Jordan’s Cement Profits Retreat 60 percent
- Yemen's President inspects cement project
- Global values OCC at RO0.676/share and reiterates BUY on the stock- Global Investment House – Kuwait – Oman Cement Company – Investment Update
- Aluminum Bahrain Reports Increase in Production
- Qatar to Deliver 1.8 Million Tons a Year of LNG to Taiwan