Yemen Foreign Minister phones Syrian counterpart
Syria’s Foreign Minister Farouk al-Shara received Sunday a telephone call from Yemeni Foreign Minister Dr. Abu Baker al-Qurabi, according to SANA news agency.
During the phone call, the two foreign ministers discussed the upcoming meeting of Arab foreign ministers as well as latest regional developments in the region and the Iraqi issue. (Albawaba.com)
- Syrian, Lebanese Foreign Ministers hold phone conversation
- French Foreign Minister phones Syrian counterpart
- Syrian Foreign Minister receives calls from Slovakian Counterpart, Arab League Head
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with counterparts
- Syrian Foreign Minister holds phone talks with Bahraini, Saudi counterparts