Yemen to hold Law and Democracy-Human Rights Conference
Yemen invited the speaker of the Omani Shura Council, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Ali Al-Qatabi on Saturday to attend the Law and Democracy-Human Rights Conference in Sana'a. According to SABA, Yemen's Ambassador to Muscat, Abdullah Al-Radhi delivered the invitation.
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Yemen president opens Conference on Democracy
- Yemen to extend awareness of human rights and democracy
- Iran to participate in human rights conference in Yemen
- US Religious Freedom Rep't: Egypt's Constitution Does Not Block Christian, Jewish Worship
- Sorry Sisi: Kerry announces all sorts of aid to Egypt, but none of the military type