Yemen interior minister, US ambassador hold talks
Yemen Interior minister Rashad al-Alimi met in Sanaa on Saturday with the US ambassador to Yemen, Thomas Charles Krajeski, according to <i>SABA</i> news agency.
During the meeting, they discussed relations of bilateral cooperation between friendly countries in various fields, especially in the security field as well as means of boosting them.
- Yemen Interior minister receives US commander for talks
- Yemeni President Holds Talks with Saudi Interior Minister after Border Talks
- Yemen Interior Minister discusses security cooperation with UK, Japanese envoys
- Yemen foreign minister, EU acting ambassador hold talks
- Saudi Interior Minister holds talks in Tunis with Arab Minister's Council head