Yemen reiterates support to fight against terror
Yemen's deputy premier and minister of planning and international cooperation, Ahmed Sofan has condoled the British people and the families of last Thursday's London bombing attacks. According to <i>SABA</I>, in a visit to the British embassy in Sana'a to offer condolences, Sofan renewed Yemen's condemnation of the "callous terror attacks" that killed dozens of civilians. He also confirmed Yemen's strong determination to support the global battle against terrorism.
- Saudi Arabia vows to back Egypt in its fight against 'terrorism'
- Yemen deputy premier condemns London attacks
- Assad Reiterates Backing for Anti-Terror Efforts, but Differs with Blair on Definition of 'Terrorism'
- Israel Reiterates Offer to Help in Fight against Terrorism
- Libyan leader reiterates condemnation of international terrorism