Yemeni Deputy Foreign Minister receives Turkish Ambassador
Yemen’s Deputy foreign minister for Arab, Asian and African Affairs, Abdullah Ali Al-Radhee met in the capital of Sana’a on Sunday the Turkish ambassador to Sana'a, Ahmed Dimmer Bag.
In the course of the meeting, they exchanged views on bilateral relations and cooperation between the two brotherly countries as well as issues of mutual concern, SABA reported. They also discussed the latest developments in the Arab region.
Chairman of the Asia and Australia Department at the Foreign Ministry, Mohammad Jameel Moharram attended the meeting as well. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Yemen Undersecretary of Foreign Ministry receives Russian Ambassador
- Yemen Deputy foreign minister receives Romanian envoy in Sana’a
- Yemen Deputy Foreign Minister receives British Ambassador
- Syrian president holds talks with Turkish officials in Ankara
- Yemeni Foreign Minister sends letter to Kuwaiti counterpart