Yemeni President Calls for Armed Struggle against Israel
Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh called Wednesday for an armed struggle against Israel and for weapons to be sent to Palestinian fighters to help them defend themselves.
Speaking in an interview with the Arabic channel MBC, he said: "The revolution of stones must change immediately into an armed struggle. I appeal for the armed struggle" against Israel.
"I call on them (Arabs) to supply the fighters of the Palestinian people with money and arms to enable them to defend themselves," Saleh added.
The Yemeni head of state had already called on October 7 for the opening of the Arab borders to allow for arms to be sent and people to fight for the Palestinian cause -- ADEN, Yemen (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Hamas Spiritual Leader Calls for Armed Struggle against Israel
- Qaddumi, Kharazi call for continuation of struggle against Israel
- Yemen Calls for Arms and Men to be Sent to Aid Palestinians
- Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon Call for Armed Struggle, not Summit with Israel
- Syrians Praise UAE President for Backing Arab Struggle Against Israel