Yemeni president inspects Movenpick Hotel project
Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh paid a visit Saturday to Movenpick Hotel and the Palace of Conferences, two projects being built in Dhahr Himyar area, Sana'a.
According to SABA, President Saleh was welcomed to the site of the project by Ahmed A. Ba-Nafe'a the investor and a number of engineers. The hotel will have 364 rooms, 30 wings, an outdoor swimming pool, multi-purpose panoramic halls and large gardens. The $85 million building is designed to have state-of-the-art safety and convenience equipment.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Yemen's President inspects cement project
- GIBTM serves as development platform for Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Yemen President pays inspection visit to two discrits
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reaches 20 Green Globe certifications regionally
- aldar properties signs exclusive strategic alliance with mövenpick hotels & resorts