Yemeni president meets Saudi assistant interior minister for Security affairs
Yemen’s President Ali Abdullah Saleh received in Sanaa on Monday Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, the assistant interior minister for security affairs.
They reviewed aspects of cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Yemen, especially in the security arena, according to the Saudi Press Agency.
Furthermore, they discussed matters pertaining to border signs in light of the Jeddah treaty for demarcation of Saudi-Yemeni borders.
The meeting was attended by under secretary of the Yemeni interior ministry for security affairs Major General Mohammed Abdullah al-Kosi and Saudi ambassador to Yemen Mohammed al-Qahtani. (Albawaba.com)
- Joint Press Conference of Qatar’s Minister of State for Interior Affairs, Interpol President
- Yemen Interior Minister discusses security cooperation with UK, Japanese envoys
- Saudi Interior Minister Visits Yemen to Discuss Border Demarcation
- Yemeni President Holds Talks with Saudi Interior Minister after Border Talks
- Tunisian President Meets Saudi Interior Minister