Young pianists to compete in Morocco
The fifth international music contest in Morocco (CIMM) is scheduled to take place next month. Nine young pianists are set to take part in this musical event. None of the participants is from Morocco.
This international contest started in 2001 and has become a hit among admirers of classical music. According to <i>Aujourd'hui</i>, this year's contest is to start on February 9 in Casablanca.
Pascale Hervy, the communication advisor of the Moroccan Philharmonic Orchestra said that this year's contest is truly unique since all the young participating pianists have already won international awards.
- El Hayani wins "Francisco Albert Cassar" Contest
- Young Arab Entrepreneurs set to compete at annual INJAZ Al-Arab Regional Competition 2011
- Contest for young Moroccan writers
- over 1,000 aspiring young chefs compete in global culinary competition in uae
- Young Arab entrepreneurs compete to win million dollar funding