Zara Gallery “Private Collection” of Sabhan Adam’s Works
Zara Gallery showcases its private collection of the Syrian artist, Sabhan Adam's works on October 4.
The much anticipated exhibition will be unveiled the Gallery's private collection of 35 artworks by Adam, one of the greatest contemporary Arab artists, spanning over the last 10 years.
A rare view indeed, as the private collection captures the essence of the distinct and instinctive style of Adam.
Upon Observing Adam's work, it is no surprise to grasp on Adonis's description of the renowned artist as he says:"Sabhan Adam's art is the sign of a total and extremely particular individuality."
The genius of Adam's work is embodied in the amalgamation of chaos colliding with order, where the hidden is exposed and the obvious is forced into oblivion.
The event will take place on Monday October 4, from 6:30 till 8:30 at the Gallery which is located in the Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel.
It is worth noting that the exhibition will run until November 29, to give everyone the opportunity to gaze and wonder in the artistic enigmas of Adam pleasuring the senses.
The Gallery can be visited Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- "Seascapes: Tryon & Sugimoto" Opens July 12 at the Smithsonian's Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
- Zara Gallery cordially invites you to experience a moment in history
- Le Gourmand Ibis presents Andrei Noda - A sense for the essential
- Here's what's going on in Egypt this week: Apri 27-May 4
- Artspace Opens New Gallery at the Dubai International Financial Centre