Zara Gallery hosts exhibition of paintings by Bader Mahasneh
Monday April 12, 2010
6:30 – 8:30 pm.
Exhibition runs till Monday May 3, 2010
This exhibition is a product of the human transformations in the artist’s paintings, as the drive behind the expressive energy was the use of multiple lines.
The lack of use for color by the artist was an essential ingredient to intensify and find beauty in his new artistic experience.
The human figure in this exhibition is portrayed as an incomplete figure looking for fulfillment through its multiple transformations.
The line has been an essential element in the painting, where it appears as if the human figure is trying to escape a web, although its appearance is unstable, incontinent and transformed.
The Gallery can be visited Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Zara Gallery to hold exhibition of paintings by Saba Innab
- Featuring the work of the Jordanian artist Lubna Kanaan in Zara Gallery's
- "Bouquet of Love " : A Collective Exhibition
- Zara Gallery cordially invites you to an exhibition of paintings by Barbu Bejan "Mirrors"
- Euphoria at B_ASEMENT Gallery with paintings by Iranian artist Ali Akbar Sadeghi