Zayed Receives Al Maktoums
President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan Monday received Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai who called on him on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, Emirates’ official news agency (WAM) reported.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum, Dubai Deputy Ruler and Minister of Finance and Industry and Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Defense Minister, accompanied Sheikh Maktoum.
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the armed forces attended the meeting.
WAM said that Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, and Lt. General Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed al Nahyan, Armed Forces Chief of Staff, were present along with Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
The agency said that a number of other Sheikh Zayed's sons, Sheikhs, Ministers and other senior officials were present in the meeting – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid al-Maktoum (R), UAE Minister of Finance Minister, receives a gift of Bavarian Nymphenburg porcelain from Prince Luitpold of Bavaria, member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach, at the Khor of Dubai, on May 15, 2014, one day
- Maktoum, Other Rulers Praise Zayed’s Achievements in 30 Years of Unity
- Delegation to receive CITYarts award in New York on behalf of HH Sheikha Manal Bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed presents Zayed prize
- DEWA signs Power Purchase Agreement and Shareholder Agreement for second-phase 200MW PV plant at Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park