Zurich international life employment award for Emirati employee
Zurich International Life recently presented Emirati employee, Reem Mahmoud with a commemorative gift in recognition of her five years’ employment with the company. The award was made by Martin Davis, Chief Executive Officer of Zurich International Life business during his first visit to Dubai since being appointed CEO at the beginning of the year, together with Mahmoud Nodjoumi, Managing Director of Zurich International Life Limited Middle East.
“I am very proud indeed to have received this award; it is wonderful for a company to recognise the efforts of its employees,” said Reem.
- Zurich International Life launches enhanced savings product
- FGB recognised as an employer of choice by GCC Best Employer Brand Awards 2014
- du hosts pioneering Emiratis to discuss crucial work environment insights
- Fleeting glamour: retirement crisis looms over UAE residents
- ISB and ETH Zurich Create Map of the Human Proteome