Zurich International Life launches enhanced savings product
Financial services provider, Zurich International Life, has announced in Bahrain the launch of its newly enhanced, flexible and tax efficient regular savings product, Vista, in response to growing demand from expatriates and internationally-minded GCC Nationals, residing in their own home countries.
Vista replaces Zurich International Life’s existing regular savings policies, whilst retaining their best features such as flexible payment terms, a comprehensive fund choice and the option of a managed investment strategy for those who want a more cautious approach to investing. New Vista has been designed to provide a more flexible savings plan, including a selection of additional benefits including life cover, critical illness and waiver of premium.
‘You may want to ensure that your children or grandchildren are well educated, arrange a wedding, take a career break, travel the world, or retire in style,’ says Mahmoud Nodjoumi, Managing Director of Zurich International Life Limited - Middle East'.
“Whatever it is you want to save for, new Vista offers a real answer to the problems of finding a simple, flexible savings package, which puts you in charge, enabling you to plan the level and type of protection that you feel is appropriate to your particular circumstances.
’The built-in flexibility makes the new Vista especially suitable for expatriates as Vista is transferable from employer to employer and from country to country,” adds Mahmoud Nodjoumi.
New Vista provides:
• A simple way to save for various needs such as general savings, retirement, children’s education and weddings, all within one simple, flexible package
• Access to a range of world-wide award-winning funds with investment options to match individual savings goals
• Choice of Zurich International Life automatic investment strategy which automatically switches funds from equity based funds to bond based funds as the plan reaches maturity. This long-term strategy can help to ‘smooth’ the effect of market volatility associated with equity investment and provide the potential for a real return over cash and the rate of inflation.
• New bonus scheme - greater rewards for the more money saved.
• Greater flexibility on premiums, terms, currency and frequency. Payments can also be stopped or re-started at any time to cope with changing lifestyle circumstances
• A simplified and transparent charging structure, providing clarity on all charges
Notes to Editors on Zurich International Life Limited Middle East:
Zurich International Life is part of Zurich Financial Services is an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network that focuses its activities on its key markets in North America and Europe. Founded in 1872, Zurich is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Zurich has offices in more than 50 countries and employs about 57,000 people
- Epson launches large format printers offering enhanced colour productivity and performance
- Zurich international life employment award for Emirati employee
- Gulf Traffic to launch 3M's life-saving system
- IRC wants individuals' life insurance premiums exempted from income-tax
- Almarai Enhances Innovation Management Focus with Sopheon’s Accolade® System