No love, no marriage and no explanation from Elissa!
Elissa posted a picture of herself with fellow Lebanese singer Wael Kfoury looking more intimate than usual. Two questions popped to mind that day: Where’s your wife Wael, and where’s your supposed Iraqi fiancee, Elissa?
We received just one of those answers: According to Sayidaty.net, Elissa doesn’t actually have a man in her life!
The rumors surfaced when close contacts to the singer decided to make up the news after Leb singer Carole Samaha got married last year and was snubbed by Elissa. It was two weeks ago that we heard Elissa and her multimillionaire businessman boyfriend have decided to get married in 2014.
At the time, journalists close to the starlet, wanted to move the spotlight away from Carole and onto Elissa, after other rumors were up in the air about disputes between the two singers, who spent a lot of time together on the judging panel of X Factor Arabia.
When news of her affair broke out, Elissa neither denied nor confirmed the news, and kept schtum as usual.
Sayidaty.net further reported that a trusted source had recently confirmed Elissa’s relationship with a wealthy Iraqi businessman as a made-up one. However, the source didn’t specify whether Elissa played along with the rumors to use it for her own advantage and draw attention to herself, or for any other reason for that matter.
- What are these two playing at? Elissa & Wael Kfoury fuel fresh affair rumors
- OMG! Elissa is getting married THIS year at long last!
- The Carole Samaha-Elissa feud still ongoing... between their fans!
- Naughty girl: Has Elissa snubbed Carole Samaha after her wedding?
- Carole Samaha and Elissa's friendship hasn't been "X"ed, disputes not a factor