Israeli killed in West Bank
Palestinian gunmen shot and killed one person and injured two others in a car driven by an Israeli settler in the occupied West Bank on Monday, Israel's military said.
The Palestinians shot at the car in Tarqumiyah near Hebron in the West Bank, killing one person and injuring two passengers, according to Israeli news reports.
The victims were in their vehicle at the time of the shooting.
A 40-year-old man, presumably the father, was pronounced dead, while the mother was in serious condition, and the child suffered only light injuries, Channel 2 reported.
Police said Israeli forces were searching the scene for suspects.
- Israeli forces kill Palestinian man at West Bank checkpoint
- Massive Israeli Attack Kills More Than 30 Palestinians Since Midnight; One Israeli Killed in West Bank
- Palestinian, Israeli soldier killed during Israeli raid on West Bank village
- West Bank: Israeli fire kills two Hamas fighters in Hebron
- Israeli soldiers kill another Palestinian in West Bank within 24 hours