Syria to expel Jordanian charge d'affaires
The Syrian ambassador was asked to leave the country after he repeatedly insulted the kingdom of Jordan. (AFP/File)
“The Syrian foreign ministry will order the expulsion of the Jordanian charge d’affaires to Damascus, after the Jordanian foreign ministry declared the Syrian ambassador to Amman persona non grata,” said al Ikhbariya television.
Jordan expelled the Syrian ambassador after he repeatedly insulted the Jordanian government and institutions, according to AFP.
- Syrian opposition praises Jordan expulsion of Assad ambassador
- Jordan expels Syrian ambassador
- Jordan: IDF lying about Allenby incident, dead judge did not try to seize soldier's gun
- Jordanian bread-hungry Bedouins' civilized Riots versus British tea-sipping Hooligans
- The World Wide Web of Folkloric Dancing