Shelling in Syria's Idlib kills 14
Mortar shells hit government-held areas of Idlib Monday, killing 14, Associated Press reports.
State TV said the mortar shells hit residential areas and a market, wounding at least 50 people.
According to AP, no one immediately claimed responsibility for the attacks.
- Thirty-two killed in regime barrel bomb attacks on Idlib and Aleppo
- Syrian rebels fire hundreds of rockets at regime-held villages in Idlib
- Nusra Front executes 40 civilians in Syria's Idlib
- Syria footballer killed as mortars hit stadium
- Nusra Front, rebel militias capture government military base in Syria