Aramco to buy gasoline
Industry sources said that the Saudi national oil company giant, "Aramco" had signed an agreement to buy up to 360,000 tons of gasoline from "BP" and "Lukoil" for the period from January to June at prices below the market levels.
The Saudi al-Iqtisadia newspaper said that that Saudi Arabia the world's biggest oil exporter in the world has signed the deal to buy 95 octane gasoline and 91 octane gasoline at prices higher by U.S. $ 15-16 and US$5-6 dollars compared to the price index for shipments of the Mediterranean basin. It also has an option to buy 95 octane gasoline at prices higher by U.S.$ 2-2.10 of the price index for Singapore and 91 octane gasoline at U.S.$ 1.90-2 higher compared to the price index for Singapore.
A trader of petrol commented: "It's really crazy prices …It is less than the real levels of the market."
- UAE economy minister predicts a rise in oil prices
- Experts meet ahead of Saudi-Bahrain pipeline development
- US offers $5 million reward for tips that would help take down Daesh’s oil trade
- Plummeting oil prices may drive diversification in the GCC
- Better together? More mergers foreseen after $70 billion Shell takeover of BG