Hamas stops diesel fuel purchases from Israel
The Hamas government in Gaza Strip has stopped purchasing diesel fuel from Israel. The fuel was used to operate Gaza Strip's power station. For the past two weeks, the plant is running by diesel fuel, which was smuggled from Egypt through the tunnels along the Egyptian border in the Rafah area.
The Hamas authorities have bought the diesel so far from the Israeli company Dor Alon through the Palestinian Authority. However, sources in the Strip said the Hamas government decided to reduce its dependence on the Palestinian Authority.
- Tackling the preplexing question- what is going on with oil prices?
- Iran's nuclear deal: separating political dreams from economic realities
- Saudi's soul-searching for citizen job opps: Is renewable energy the next frontier?
- Immeasurable dangers facing Libya's economy over perpetual oil shutdown
- Are the prices of oil going to crash in the near future?