Qatar: Prices of petroleum products go up
Qatar's Woqod Fuel has announced a hike in prices of petroleum products for the domestic market. The new prices of petroleum products will be as follows: Super 97 Octane QR 1.00 per liter, an increase of 25% and Excellent 90 octane QR0.85 per liter, an increase of 21.4% and diesel QR1 per liter, an increase of 43%. The new kerosene price amounts to QR0.8 per liter (QR3.7=US$1).
A Qatari source conveyed that the new prices are still lower than international prices and prices in some GCC countries, adding that these products enjoy considerable support from the government.
- Less drilling: decline inevitable as oil prices likely to remain low
- Not so delusional after all? Saudi oil strategy beginning to 'pay off'
- North Dakota vs. Saudi Arabia: how far is the American shale boom going?
- US shale goes on a 'crash diet'
- Crude behavior: the US is very, very serious about challenging Saudi oil dominance