Qatar: Prices of petroleum products go up
Qatar's Woqod Fuel has announced a hike in prices of petroleum products for the domestic market. The new prices of petroleum products will be as follows: Super 97 Octane QR 1.00 per liter, an increase of 25% and Excellent 90 octane QR0.85 per liter, an increase of 21.4% and diesel QR1 per liter, an increase of 43%. The new kerosene price amounts to QR0.8 per liter (QR3.7=US$1).
A Qatari source conveyed that the new prices are still lower than international prices and prices in some GCC countries, adding that these products enjoy considerable support from the government.
- Why Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE will all cut oil output
- Tackling the preplexing question- what is going on with oil prices?
- Iran's nuclear deal: separating political dreams from economic realities
- Saudi's soul-searching for citizen job opps: Is renewable energy the next frontier?
- Immeasurable dangers facing Libya's economy over perpetual oil shutdown