Israeli navy kills five Palestinians off Gaza Srip coast
An Israeli naval patrol killed at least four Palestinian fighters in diving gear off the Gaza Srip coast on Monday, Hamas security officials and the Israeli army said. "An Israeli naval patrol spotted a boat with four men in diving suits on their way to carry out a terror attack and fired at them identifying hitting them," an Israeli army spokesman said, according to Reuters.
Hamas security sources confirmed finding four bodies and said a fifth man was missing, presumed dead.
The Israeli army said there were no Israeli casualties in the incident near the Nuseirat refugee camp.
- Gaza Strip: At least four Palestinians killed in clash with Israeli patrol
- Gaza Strip: Israel kills two Palestinian fighters
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two girsl wounded by Israeli fire
- Gaza Strip: Israel hits Palestinian fishing boat, kills Palestinian teenager