Poll from Palestine
The most recent poll prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali revealed that:
(81.9 %) of the Palestinians miss the departed Palestinian President
(60.7 %) believe that the economic situation in the West Bank has
improved under the government of Salam Fayyad.
(43.7 %) demand an amendment to Oslo Accord.
(62.5 %) support the presidential decree calling on holding presidential
and parliamentary elections on January 25th, 2010.
(49.9 %) support the Egyptian Reconciliation Paper.
(59.7 %) are in favor of deploying Arab military forces in Gaza Strip.
(60.5 %) support at different extents the document of the Palestinian
Prime Minister, Mr. Salam Fayyad.
(59.1 %) believe that Fateh has a better chance to win in the coming
(37.2 %) believe that there is a positive change in the US-American
policy towards the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
- Poll reveals 74% of Palestinians continue to miss Yasser Arafat, 60% support ”calm” with Israel
- poll no. 170 published by Palestinian Center for Public Opinion (PCPO).
- Poll shows nearly 60% of Palestinians support Abu Mazen call to end Intifada militarization
- Poll: Abbas has significant lead over Barghouthi
- Abbas gets Moscow support as PM stresses ”resistance” right