Philip Stein watches for Valentine's Day
- Tricolor Philip Stein Signature Collection1 of 2
- Pink and shiny purple Philip Stein Signature Collection2 of 2
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with exclusive watches for Men & Women from Philip Stein.
Gift your loved ones with these beautiful pieces that are sure to bring out the joy and romance! Apart from the aesthetics all watches are embedded with Natural Frequency Technology which balances the body’s energy to improve overall well being.
This technology replicates the natural frequency of the Earth and other beneficial frequencies for an overall well balanced state of mind and body.
These gorgeous watches are available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE.
Launched in 2003 by Miami-based entrepreneur couple Will and Rina Stein, the Philip Stein Group has quickly grown to be a leader in watches and other lifestyle products. From its flagship Philip Stein watch and accessories line to its recently debut Fruitz brand, the company’s products all feature its natural frequency technology, which provides many health benefits including better overall well-being, reduced stress, increased focus, and improved sleep. Fans of the brand include: Oprah Winfrey, Rupert Murdoch, Madonna, Samuel Jackson and many others. For a complete history of Philip Stein or technical information related to natural frequencies, please visit www.PhilipStein.com and www.Fruitzwatches.com.
- Oman sees steady upswing in fishing industry
- Breathe easier with LG Saudi Arabia’s new indoor ventilation system
- Careem offers discounts to riders headed to the gym!
- Widespread apple crop failure raises agricultural concerns in Lebanon
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects
- Celebrate this Valentines with Philip Stein’s unique collection
- Philip Stein Group launches its first-ever Automatic Watch for Men
- Philip Stein launches exclusive range of watches from Basel world
- Watch company Philip Stein evolve into a premium wellbeing lifestyle brand with the launch of ‘Live in Tune’ ethos
- Women show no love for Leaders this Valentine's Day